Dr. Zieman and Dr. Hatcher have completely
revised and updated MANAGING CONTRACEPTION in this
the NEW 2015-2016 edition.
Throughout this completely updated edition you will find features including:
• The Copper-T IUD: the best emergency contraception and then 10 years of excellent contraception
• Immediate Postpartum IUD and Implant placement
• SKYLA- the smaller LNG IUD
• Recommended screening tests from the 2014 CDC and Office of Population Affairs guidelines (QFP)
• From the CDC’s Selected Practice Recommendations (SPR)-the recommended duration of backup contraception for each contraceptive (from vasectomy to pills)
• Names and photos of all pills updated
• Adolescents and the law: How have laws in all 50 states changed
• Why salpingectomy rather than tubal clamps and tubal ligation
• Three things done in St Louis leading 75% of women in the program to choose LARC methods • Summary of ALL the CDC’s Medical Eligibility Criteria (MEC)
Three-in-One in your pocket!
SPR, MEC and QFP all in Managing Contraception for your Pocket. We are now shipping orders of this item. Visit our store to order today!
Sexual Etiquette 101 & More takes on some of the most challenging topics for young people today. This book is for teens, young adults, parents and educators too! Updated for the teen who is plugged into the digital world, this book is filled with stories, handy resources and valuable tools.
Got a question?
Get an answer – FREE from Dr. Bob! Visit our Q&A section to read and search previous questions or ask a new question. All answers are confidential, if you question has been addressed previously we will direct you to the correct article. Use our resources to get accurate answers to your questions!
Contraceptive Options Poster - Newly Updated!
All methods of CONTRACEPTION OPTIONS poster updated. Printed two sides with one side showing all the pills from the lowest to the highest dosage, plus photos photos of the other methods, including the NEXPLANON, COPPER T IUD, MIRENA, SKYLA, RING, IMPLANT, PATCH, SPONGUE and CONDOMS.
GREAT for the patient to show which pill she is taking if she can’t remember the name of the pill but will recognize the package.
The other side features the LARC methods (Long Acting Reversible Contraceptive). It has an illustration of the uterus showing where contraception works and MUCH MORE!
A GREAT TEACHING TOOL!
Choices in English and Spanish
Choices includes 21 updated descriptions of contraceptives (birth control methods). In writing these descriptions, we have tried to be brief, giving the most important information only, including the advantages and disadvantages of each one. It is our desire that young people have a choice, including abstinence,when it comes to their sexual health.