The 20th Edition of Contraceptive Technology Is almost here!
As a special thanks to you,our loyal previous buyers of Contraceptive Technology,
we are offering a 20% DISCOUNT on all copies you buy of the 20th Edition of
limited time offer
The 20th revised edition contains many updates including:
- United States Medical Eligibility Criteria (with descriptions of how some of the more complicated decisions were made)
- The very latest CDC Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines
- Sexuality and Contraception – a superb new chapter
- Menstrual Disorders – this chapter alone is worth the cost of the book
- The EVER CHANGING new Screening Guidelines for Cervical and Breast Cancers.
- Assessment of Abnormal Early Pregnancy
- Update on Guidelines for Contraception for Breastfeeding Women
- Updated failure rates of all contraceptives that will soon make their way in the package inserts for women receiving contraceptives in the United States
- Latest on risk for venous thromboembolism (VTE) for women using new pills
- Expanded and updated section on medical abortion
ANTICIPATE THAT SHIPMENT OF YOUR COPIES WILL BEGIN IN THE
FALL OF 2011
Take Advantage of this Special Offer NOW
We really appreciate your loyalty and suggest that you take this opportunity to introduce the 20th Edition of CONTRACEPTIVE TECHNOLOGY to the new young people entering the fields of reproductive health and family planning.
Have a nice day & Peace!
Robert A. Hatcher, MD, MPH
Emeritus Professor of Gynecology &
Emory University School of Medicine
Bridging The Gap Communications, Inc.
PO Box 79299
Atlanta, GA 30357
PS Every book will include a CD ROM!