What are the most common reason condoms are NOT used when they should be used?
Condoms remain the most important means of preventing HIV when HIV is a potential risk in a sexual relationship. Here are three tips:
1. Condoms should always be purchased in advance.
2. Condoms would be used more freguently if women put them on for the man.
3. When condoms break, couples should use 2 condoms thereafter, and a lubricant between the 2 condoms.
By the way, the most common reason condoms are NOT used when they should be used are as follows:
1. The couple/individual did not think they, he or she was at risk
2. They didn’t have a condom
To learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of condoms; go to: www.managingcontraception.com and click on Choices 2013 edition. You can also order this wonderful new educational book from our website or by calling 404-875-5001. Do you have your copy yet? It is now available in English and Spanish.
Key Words: tips, condoms, use, reasons, important, preventing, HIV, risk, sexual relationship, frequently, purchased, advance, break, lubricant
Posted 7-18-2014, Updated 7-25-2014